Mark your calendars–the Winter Lecture series is announced!
We have very special topics planned for our winter lecture series. The sessions are listed below–all lectures are on Wednesday afternoons between 4 and 5 PM. Tea and refreshments are served at 3:30. They are free, open to the public, and held in the second floor classroom of the McLaughlin Home (97 Main Street, South Paris). Donations are gratefully accepted.
- Feb. 28: Winter Lecture-Sue McIntire, “Advanced Perennials”
- March 7: Winter Lecture-Cindy Creps, “Growing and Arranging Flowers.”
- March 14: Winter Lecture-Barbara Emerson, “Edible Landscaping.”
- March 21: Winter Lecture-Rex Beisel, “Dwarf Conifers.”
- March 28: Winter Lecture-Jean Potuchek, “Botanizing and Herbaria-Then and Now.”
- April 4: Winter Lecture-Carolyn Davis, “Gardens and Castles of England and Wales.
The McLaughlin Garden & Homestead-including our Garden Gift Shop- is closed for the season. We appreciate your support as visitors, members, volunteers, and friends, and look forward to another fabulous season in 2018.